I have now edited, revised and updated seven very short videos, mostly animations, and posted them on YouTube. They last from between one and two minutes each – although they take hours to photograph and make! “Watching Time” involved taking 315 photos every three minutes from early morning until evening and “Dancing Fun” involved taking 725 photos. Unfortunately, I have had to remove the most suitable music tracks to post them on YouTube, for copyright reasons.
If you want to watch them, click on this LINK.
The titles are:
- Stones breaking out – animation
- Stones on the move – animation
- Shells come out to play – animation
- High pressure fun – in slow motion
- All in a day – speeded up film of iris flowers opening
- Watching Time – a home-made sundial with a little twist (look out for what the shells are up to!)
- Dancing Fun – animation of stones ‘dancing’ in formation reminiscent of English country dancing