I am fortunate to be able to visit, on a regular basis, the Guest House at Mt St Bernard Abbey near our home to spend time by myself in contemplative prayer and reflection, reading and drawing.
I am also able to go away once a year in our campervan for a week or longer of solitude.
I sometimes find myself inspired to do pencil drawings, perhaps to explore ideas or feelings, or as a way of praying.
These links take you to some of my reflections and drawings, which I will add to from time to time, on the following themes (the most recent first) :
- After Kåre’s funeral
- All-mighty or All-vulnerable?
- The Trinity is universal
- How Rublev’s icon shows us a way into the Trinity
- God is all and God is in all
- Being a peacemaker
- Achieving our dreams
- Praying Through Breathing
- God Moving Within – a felting picture
- Where is God?
- I am just a tiny grain of sand
- God is Moving Within
- “I don’t believe in God”
- Transformation and New Life
- Photography and Spirituality
- Trying to understand time and eternity
- Have mercy – a drawing and news about Syrian refugees
- Holy Ground (drawing)
- God Is At The Core of Each One of Us
- The Breath of Life
- A thought and drawing about Christmas
- More reflective drawings
- The Circle of Love (The Trinity)
If you would like to make any comments, please complete this form. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.