I am fortunate (under normal circumstances) to be able to visit, on a regular basis, the Guest House at Mt St Bernard Abbey near our home to spend time by myself in contemplative prayer and reflection, reading and drawing.
I am also able to go away once a year in our campervan for a week or longer of solitude.
I sometimes find myself inspired to do pencil drawings, perhaps to explore ideas or feelings, or as a way of praying.
These links take you to some of my reflections, drawings and posts, which I will add to from time to time, on the following themes (the most recent first):
- Come Holy Spirit – Veni Sancte Spiritus
- Patient Trust by Teilhard de Chardin
- God is not in control
- Tomfoolery Poem (for a COVID-19 world)
- After Covid, What next? Petition to sign for change
- The World Must Come Together by Gorbachev
- Momentum for Change
- URGENT: What next after Covid-19?
- Happy Easter
- There is nothing good about this [Corona] virus, but ……
- The Promise of a Rainbow
- Living and Suffering as a Global Community
- A PROPHETIC PRAYER for the current global Coronavirus crisis
- Breath of Life
- Black and White – tyrants or oppressed?
- Plunge into darkness
- After Kåre’s funeral
- All-mighty or All-vulnerable?
- The Trinity is universal
- How Rublev’s icon shows us a way into the Trinity
- God is all and God is in all
- Being a peacemaker
- Achieving our dreams
- Praying Through Breathing
- God Moving Within – a felting picture
- Where is God?
- I am just a tiny grain of sand
- God is Moving Within
- “I don’t believe in God”
- Transformation and New Life
- Photography and Spirituality
- Trying to understand time and eternity
- Have mercy – a drawing and news about Syrian refugees
- Holy Ground (drawing)
- God Is At The Core of Each One of Us
- The Breath of Life
- A thought and drawing about Christmas
- More reflective drawings
- The Circle of Love (The Trinity)
If you would like to make any comments, please complete this form. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.